Update on return to play –
We will see a return to club activities for all senior panels – Mens & Ladies Football, Hurling & Camogie WC 29th June. Training session times & dates will be communicated via the coaches in the coming days.
What NEEDS to be in place before the 29th June before any person can return are the following –
- Health questionnaire needs to be completed (and updated regularly) – https://returntoplay.gaa.ie
- Covid-19 Club Education eLearning module needs to be completed – https://courses.gaa.ie/Covid19ClubEd (proof required via screenshot to be sent to your designated COVID Supervisor).
- Fully paid up & registered member of Bredagh GAC – see options here http://bit.ly/385prr6
YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO TRAIN OR PLAY UNLESS YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL 3 OF THE ABOVE.
As a club we have looked at what we need to do to create a safe environment for you our members and have put the following provisions in place for your return –
- Designated COVID Supervisor for each team.
- PPE & COVID specific medical kit.
- Separate entrance & exit to the pitches.
- Provision of hand sanitiser.
- Sanitised equipment for each training session.
- All players have been advised to take their own marked water bottles.
- All players have been advised to wear gloves for training
Further updates will be communicated for other teams in the coming weeks. These are extraordinary times we are facing and appreciate your support with our plans. We look forward to seeing you all back on the pitch very soon!
If you have any queries or need more information please contact – email@example.com